We create websites for self published authors that are easy to update and look great on any device.
With your WriteLoud subscription, you receive the following services:
- Personalized website setup. We walk you through the entire process.
- Choice of a professional website design optimized for authors and books (or upgrade for a custom design built to your exact specs).
- Transfer of any existing website or blog to your WriteLoud account.
- Add details and purchase information for ALL of your books (not just one or two).
- Individualized content, including author bio page, contact form and custom links to other websites.
- Tie-ins to your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Goodreads and Amazon.
- Set up of your custom domain name or use our WriteLoud.com subdomain.
- Access to update your website and blog any time from any computer. No special software required.
- Search Engine Optimization so you can tailor every page's SEO tags.
- Access to our professional web developers and customer service staff to answer any questions.
Plans & Pricing
These are our most popular plans. However, customized options are available.
- First Year: $1500
- One-time set up fee, includes first year hosting. $240/yr thereafter
- Choose from Existing Portfolio Designs with Basic Customization
- Access to Website Help Desk and Forums for Support
- YourName.Writeloud.com Domain Name
- First Year: $3000
- One-time set up fee, includes first year hosting. $480/yr thereafter
- Custom, Unique Website Design
- Access to Premium Support Channels
- Use a Custom Domain Name (i.e. YourName.com)
You've got questions. We've got answers!
If you don't see the answer to your question here, please contact us.
What is the refund policy?
Due to the amount of up-front work required on our projects, the one time project fees are not refundable. However, the hosting fees applied after the first year can be prorated. Please review your contract for specifics in regards to refund availability.
How long does it take before my site goes live?
"Standard" sites typically go live within three business days from receipt of payment. "Custom" sites are provided with specific timelines for deliverables. Typically, these sites go live within 30 days.
What do I need to provide?
Site owners are responsible for any text that appears on the site as well as any images not bundled with your site design. These may include author photos, book covers, etc.
Please be respectful of copyright and only upload or use text and images that you have rights to use.
Tell Us Your Story.
We're excited to learn more about you and your books. Please fill out the form below and one of our author support team members will reply before close of the next business day.×